Is Your Corporate Office Preparing to Install a Large Art Display?
It is a dream job, and although you go to work in an environment that some may seem as depressing, you find the tasks in your job are anything but sad. In fact, you would go so far as to say that when you leave work on a daily basis you actually feel hopeful and energetic. In your role of offering art consulting advice, in fact, you are the one charged with the goal of making everyone in this healthcare setting feel the same way.
You have completed art projects and installations in other environments, but these current projects are, in many ways, the most rewarding. Artwork for hospitals and other patient care centers provide you the opportunity to do what you love, while at the same time helping improve the mindset, and hopefully health, of others.
Artwork is not only visually appealing, studies also indicate that it can encourage productivity. In fact, one study found that people working in enriched spaces, those that are decorated with art or plants, were 17% more productive than people who were working in lean spaces, those that have no artwork or plants. Companies that work with art consulting firms can find a way to both decorate a space and inspire the workers and patients who are in that space. consider some of these unique approaches to art design:
- Chandeliers made from refurbished and recycled instruments.
- Botanical motifs that reflect the area and the climate where the building is located.
- Partial diagrams of intricate machines or modes of transportation.
- Textile walls that bring a variety of colors into an otherwise colorless space.
- Water features that run through a large lobby that also include living plants, bronze statues, and hidden treasures.
- Lighted floor tiles or segments that lead visitors through long terminals or other traffic areas.
Are You Looking for a Unique Career That Combines Art and Corporate Hospitality?
Art careers in America continue to expand. In fact, in a time when the media and the politicians seem to constantly point fingers and cover the events in this world that are anything put inspiring, the need for beautiful and relaxed art in corporate working spaces, hotel lobby design ideas, or installations for any hospitality space allow art consulting companies to place the latest trends of both fine art and color psychology in pieces that are used for interior design, as well as for promoting relaxation and conversation alike.
In the process of narrowing down countless artwork ideas, and through the mediums and framing options that provide both efficiency and affordability your career helps put large scale art displays in places as diverse as hospitals, large corporate offices, and public transportation centers. With the use of known artists and other quality sources, as well as residents and local amateurs, you work to create custom artwork according to the uniqueness of each space. The fact that these projects are completed so that they also provide long term durability and meet industry safety and security requirements means that your projects are worth the investment, as the most successful art consulting firms also keep prices competitive. Working with various art strategy partners, art consulting firms can create stunning permanent displays.
Consider these additional benefits of bringing artwork into a variety of spaces:
- 94% of respondents believe that art makes their workplace more welcoming.
- 61% of respondents agree that art stimulates creativity.
- 78% of respondents agree that art in the workplace helps businesses address key challenges such as reducing stress.
- 64% of respondents agree that art in the workplace helps businesses address key challenges such as increasing creativity.
- 77% of respondents agree that art in the workplace helps businesses address key challenges such as encouraging expression of opinions.
- Involving employees in the decorating of a work space is a good decision. In fact, Exeter University?s School of Psychology research found that employees who have control over the design and layout of their workspace are not only happier and healthier, they are also up to 32% more productive.
Work can be difficult. Work can be challenging. And, let’s be honest, work can be long and boring. Many companies are finding, however, that the decision to improve the atmosphere with planned art can improve attitudes and lead to increased productivity.