Five Benefits To Having A Photo Booth At Your Wedding
In today’s world of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, people sure do love taking pictures. According to data from Benedict Evans, people share 730 billion photos per year on Facebook and around 22 billion per year on Instagram. In fact, the number of photographs captured every two minutes today is the same as the number of photographs taken by all of mankind in the 1800s.
One of the most fun and creative ways to take photos is in a photo booth, especially at a wedding. While there are many must-haves for the big day, a fun addition is a photo booth. It can enhance the mood at a reception and provides extra entertainment. On your wedding day, why not have as much fun as possible?
Here are 5 benefits to having a photo booth at your wedding:
- More Entertainment: While a DJ is making sure everyone is having fun on the dance floor, photo booth machines are a fun addition to entertain those who aren’t dancing. On your wedding day you and your significant other are the center of attention, but it will make you feel good and be a feather in your cap if you can ensure that your guests can have a good time. The phrase “a good time was hard by all” is overused quite a bit, but a photo booth can help make it so that every guest has a great time.
- More Fun: if you provide several sources of entertainment, your guests are going to have fun and if they have fun, they’ll be able to let their hair down a little. A photo booth is the perfect answer for people who want to let loose. Goofy hats, photo booth backdrops and silly props give guests a wide variety of options when it comes to taking pictures.
Taking goofy pictures is a great way to make memories, which are irreplaceable in the grand scheme of things. If you can provide a means to let people create fun, lasting memories, people will remember your wedding for a long time.
- Keepsakes: It’s already been established that people love taking pictures and a photo booth is just another avenue to let guests do that. It’s always nice to give your guests a small gift or knick-knack to take home, but a photo booth gives them something extra. Photo booths allow guests to customize backgrounds, add color, add themes and as previously mentioned, add props. Many photo booths give guests a copy of their photos and give the happy couple a copy too, sometimes in a book. This is beneficial for both sides and years from now the happy couple and their guest will remember how much fun they had.
- More socializing: Photo booths not only allow guests to take pictures, some of them allow guests to post photos to social media right away. These days, couples getting married and their guests love to light up Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with wedding photos and special wedding hashtags such as #JennyandJoshSayIDo or #SmithPartyOf2. Being able to instantly share photos through social media lets friends and family who maybe can’t be there for the big day share in the fun and shows what a good time people are having.
- Easy Set Up: If you’re wanting a photo booth for your big day, you can get one with the knowledge that they’re easy to set up. A photo booth rental company usually delivers the booth and plugs it in. All that’s left is for a couple and they’re guests to make use of it.
A photo booth purchase cost can be steep and renting is a relatively inexpensive way to add entertainment, rather than having to buy to own a photo booth for the big day.
When it comes to photo booth rental, couples can expect to pay at least $500. For companies wanting to buy their own photo booth, photo booth purchase cost is likely going to be several thousand dollars. The photo booth purchase cost can be steep, but for the right company it can be a worthwhile investment for those interested in owning a photo booth or starting a photo booth franchise and the initial photo booth purchase cost can be recoupped likely within a few years.