Finding the Right Skateboard Is the Goal of Many as the Holidays Approach
If you can find the right kind of electric skateboard for sale for your son, your holiday shopping will be complete. Your husband thinks that it is crazy that you are still purchasing powered skateboard for your son who has graduated from college, but it is the kind of gift that he still would like to have although he is not willing to spend his own money on one. And while you would think that after all of these years of your son being a skateboarder you would know everything there is to know about finding an electric skateboard for sale, the fact of the matter is that the technology and the trends change so quickly you really need a lot of help.
Shredders of All Ages Still Request Skateboards as Holiday Gifts
Whether you are looking for motorized longboards for sale for an older teenager or a young adult or you are in search of a very skateboard for someone new to the sport, it is difficult to argue about a gift request that kids people outside and away from their phones. In fact, these are the days when parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles are all looking for gifts that will get the younger generation to look away from their cell phones and video displays and get some needed exercise. And while electric skateboards may seen like they do not take that much work, the fact of the matter is that all skateboarding requires a strong core and excellent balance.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the continuing popularity of the skateboarding industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- Core skaters are people who skate 26 times or more in a year.
- Casual skaters are people who skate one to 25 times in a year.
- 77% of skateboarders prefer to shop with small specialty brands rather than the top brand names that are on the market. As a result, only 3.1% of skateboard sales occur in sporting goods stores.
- 500 skateboarding parks exist in the U.S. right now.
- The U.S. accounts for more than 50% of the total skateboarding market worldwide.
- As many as 11 million people self-report that they enjoy skateboarding on a regular basis.
With just a few short days until the holidays arrive, many consumers are getting desperate as they look for those last few items on their shopping lists. If finding the right kind of electric skateboard for sale is your goal, you might consider searching online as well as in area retail stores.>